Can you give us a description of your community: what it’s about, what rules you may have and any resources you would like to include?
- Our community serves the purpose of discussing Portugal or portuguese in the world, that’s our main rule too.
What inspired this community?
- There was a need for it I guess.
What sets your community apart from others?
- We’re a friendly people and like to help strangers. We also have francesinhas and pastéis de nata.
What is your goal with this community?
- Discuss everything related to our beautiful country and help each others out.
What is your community (in)famous for?
- We once made the news but we don’t like to talk about that.
What is the most popular post of all time in the subreddit?
- Photos of an old Portugal. We have a flair just for our best posts and it’s one of the best there.
Do you have any favorite quotes or posts from your users?
- “Bitoque Caralho”
What have you learned from being a part of this community?
- I learned a lot about a range of subjects but I mostly developed a thick skin for some stuff
Does your community have any traditions or special events?
- On friday, every two weeks we have a thread where we discuss anything, in the other weeks we have a cultural thread.
- Sometimes we do some cultural exchanges with other national subreddits.
Does your community have any associated social media or websites? (facebook/twitter/instagram/etc) Also, follow us on Twitter!
- Not yet!