Can you give us a description of your community:
- We are a support community dedicated to helping couples in Long Distance Relationships! No matter how many miles or kilometers apart, we're all here to reach a common goal….to close the distance!
- Bashing, harassing, trolling, flaming or spamming will result in post removal and a VERY possible ban.
What inspired this community?
- Many people have long distance relationships, and having a place to post and talk about them is a great way for people in LDRs to feel supported.
What sets your community apart from others?
- We're the only community on Reddit that supports those in long-distance relationships
What is your goal with this community?
- To support everyone in a LDR, until they close the distance. (They're welcome to stick around afterward though!)
What is your community (in)famous for?
- Couple selfies from meeting our SOs
What is the most popular post of all time in the subreddit?
- … A couple selfie, from a lady that surprised her guy by arriving early!